SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE VIDEO ON HOW TO USE SO STICKY!!!👇🏽
Transfer designs like magic with this exceptional, thin viscosity and extremly sticky Foil Transfer Gel
Curing time: 30-60 sec LED, 120 sec UV
Product Size: 15 ml
💎 IMPORTANT: If you cover entire surface of the nail with foil, make sure to leave 1mm on each side and free edge without foil. This is to let the gel sealer adhere well and seal the foil. Otherwise you might have an issue with chipping off of the design.
1. Apply a thin coat of So Sticky!!! Foil Transfer Gel over finished, filed nail
2. Cure 30-60 sec in LED lamp / 120 sec UV lamp
👉🏼DON'T CLEAN THE TACKY LAYER
3. Apply transfer foil, press and smooth out from center to each side and corners. Peel the foil off.
4. Seal the nail with CLEAR BUILDER GEL and cure. Make sure to cover the free edge
5. Apply So Glossy!!! or So Matte!!! gel top coat and cure 60 seconds
💎 ADVISE: if you want to do a full coverage with the foil, for best results it’s advised to apply similar color of gel polish before So Sticky!!!.
💎 ADVISE: If you apply gel polish before So Sticky!!! it is advised to remove the tacky layer of color gel polish before application of So Sticky!!!. This is to prevent splitting of layers.
1. Apply green gel polish. Cure 30-60 seconds
2. Clean Tacky layer with alcohol or gel cleanser
3. Apply So Sticky!!!. Cure 30-60 seconds
4. Apply green transfer foil
5. Seal the foil and free edge with clear builder gel. Cure 60 seconds
6. Seal nail with shiny or matte gel top coat
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE HOW TO USE SO STICKY!!!