This is a chrome powder that looks best when used on dark colors.
To achieve metallic look, powder should be massaged onto cured gel top coat without tacky layer.
Some gel top coats cure to a very smooth surface and don’t adhere chrome powders.
Solution 👉🏼 if your chrome doesn’t adhere to cured gel top coat, try curing your gel top coat 15-20 seconds instead of 30.
Tiny amount of powder is needed to create spectacular extra glossy look.
Make sure to not breathe in particles of chrome powder.
Product quantity: 1g
1. Apply No Wipe Gel Top and cure 30sec in LED lamp.
2. Use sponge applicator or silicon tool to massage the pigment onto nail surface
3. Remove excess of powder with soft manicure brush.
4. Remove chrome from 1mm of the free edge with wipe and alcohol to prevent chipping off
5. Additionally apply bonder on the free edge to prevent chipping off
6. Seal entire nail with gel top coat. Make sure to seal free edge properly. Cure 60sec in LED lamp.
Free shipping on orders over $100